:::: MENU ::::

Wednesday, May 28, 2014


To say I was a little excited is an understatement. I've only been waiting 12 years for these wheels!!!
A set of racing wheels can easily run you $2000, and with my husband and I both wanting wheels it can easily add up. Once kids come along, wheels definitely go on the back burner!
That is until Flo Cycling came along, finally a company to come out with a great wheel at a reasonable price. The company has fantastic customer service as well. Jon ( one of the founders of the company)  helped me out with wheel selection and all my questions. I went with his recommendation, a 30 on the front and a 60 on the rear due to the hills in Mont Tremblant for the Ironman.
It was definitely worth the wait!!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

A call-to-action text Contact us