:::: MENU ::::

Friday, August 1, 2014



Well maybe not my new race bike but I do love cruising on my uber cool Santa Fe bike! I just need a basket on the front and a set of Flo wheels!

I had a great ride up in cottage county, followed by a 20 minute run off the bike on the beach.
Since we are in taper mode my long ride was a short 75km.
It was a great change of scenery to cycle up at the cottage, although I missed my training partner!

With all this spare time I was able to finally wash my bike and even get a weight workout in.

At the end of the day, no matter how busy things get, there is ALWAYS time for 'hammock time!!!' :)






A clean bike!








 Happy to be done for the day!

Chris got in a 10km run while the family biked  alongside and cheered him on.



Free time!!!

My happy place!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A call-to-action text Contact us